View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 12:43 PM   #129
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Well I would assume he makes it if we are for sure on the hook for $2.25M, but I’d say he’s competing with Nelson to start in nickel packages at best. At least we aren’t on the hook for anything after this season. If it doesn’t work out, no big deal. Solid depth corner.
Have full contract details been released?

I understand that his base is $2.25, with escalators up to $6 million, but as long as there's no guaranteed money (and I'd be surprised if it was anything other than $100k or so), the Chiefs could release him without any cap hit.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.