View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 12:42 PM   #128
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Burton is primed to get overpaid, although I do think he is a good player. I bet he gets $6-7M per year.
Paying $6-7 million for a tight end, especially since they're paying $9.96 million to Kelce, is a luxury that the Chiefs just can't afford.

They signed Jace Amaro to a Futures Deal and I'd like to see them sign Crockett Gilmore to a one year deal. It's a roll of the dice but if either guy can stay healthy, the Tight End position would be loaded going into 2018.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.