View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 12:08 PM   #122
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I’m really excited to see who else we can add to the secondary this offseason. I want our group to have some serious swagger. Talented secondaries like Seattle’s and Jacksonville’s always play like they’re invincible, they have that aggressive mindset and seem hungry to dominate.

We’ve got some of the key pieces in place to put a group together like that. Need a couple more though.
I think Safety may be the first pick for the Chiefs.

If you can get one of Watts/Allen/White or even Elliott, you can get a starter opposite Berry with some swagger to their game. Watts is who I’d target as he fills Parker’s role arguably better than the others. Great man coverage guy whether free or locked up on a receiver. Solid tackler with great instincts.
Elliott might be the most versatile, White the most physical. Allen is great at blitzing and excels in zone.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.