Thread: Life Intermittent Fasting
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 08:03 AM   #91
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I believe in eating based on blood type and Atkins does not suit me or others well at all. There is no one size fits diet. Sorry disagree.
This.

I'm a huge fan of low carb/keto eating but not everyone can do it. Some people have medical conditions that prevent them from trying it. Keto doesn't cure everything (despite what advocates say.)

I did do a 10 day "water fast." (I ate nothing for 10 days - only took in fiber capsules, two multivitamins a day, and drank 0 calorie powerade for magnesium/potassium/salt.) I lost 20 lbs, I've kept it off for almost 6 months now, and was amazed how much better I felt.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.