Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 08:39 PM   #1556
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
sw40gve. its a smith and wesson sigma, the last generation before they went to the M&P line.

That one makes me smile....years ago, in a fit of stupid, I bought a S&W SW9M for an ankle holster.

Most worthless piece of shit gun I ever owned. God did I hate that damned thing. I thought about selling it, but I wouldn't do that to my worst enemy....damn that thing was junk...it's sitting in my safe where it has been for the last 15 or se years.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.