Thread: Jaylen Samuels
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 03:15 PM   #21
MVP

Definitely a guy that would be a better option to replace Thomas, but the question will be where he goes.

I don't necessarily think its a bad thing to avoid defense with one of the top few picks in the draft because if you can get an impact player anywhere for 2018 it's a huge bonus.

I don't think we can expect a 2nd and two 3rds to start day one defensively anyhow. I've been looking primarily at WR and TE in one of those slots and thinking it might not be a bad place to make a pick on one. If you can get a legit gadget player (read that as not a miniature player that wastes a spot for 4 years), then I don't think that's a bad thing.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.