View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 09:15 AM   #1630
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWTF View Post
Totally agree. Young is also overrated. Hes got talent for sure and will play in the NBA but right now I just dont see it. Every time I watch them I keep waiting to see this Steph Curry clone I keep hearing of and all I see is this erratic guy that turns it over a lot and takes ill advised long shots.
Its to the point now that even oklahoma fans are bitching about the coverage the guy gets. Is he a good player? Of course he is, but he gets bailed out a lot on his drives with foul calls that aren't fouls. He has even got this elitist attitude that whenever he doesnt get a call he has this face like wtf bro
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.