Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 09:15 AM   #2133
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Okay guys. Serious question here. I think a lot of my problems i had last year with losing big fish was my knot slipping.

What knot do you use and where can i find an instructional video of it?

The circle hooks i normally use i connect with a snell to the leader, but i need a knot from the leader to the swivel and swivel to my weight.
Generally, with larger "normal" hooks I just use a trilene knot. It's like an improved clinch but you make a double loop through the hook eye.

For fly fishing and tiny hooks, I use a double davy knot. It's fast and easy to tie with freezing fingers.
Posted via Mobile Device
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.