View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 09:35 AM   #9388
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Kelce talked about "Patty-Cakes" accuracy hitting his guys in the hands spots so that they aren't hung out to dry like Alex Smith would let his receivers get jacked up. I think Kelce is going have a better chance staying healthy for that reason.
Kelce's problem is he plays so hardcore he's going to run himself into danger. He's far too cavalier about sacrificing his body, because he wants to make the big play.

He doesn't have to do that with Mahomes at QB. The plays are going to come.

What I'm saying is...it's OK for Kelce to be a pussy now. Because the QB isn't one.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.