View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 04:49 PM   #1484
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan View Post
I have been someone that has lurked this board for probably 10 years but never saw a point in creating a profile and getting into the mix of things.

But I wanted to create one to give a big shout out to DaFace for this thread. I never really payed attention to SpaceX until I started reading this thread (around the time of their first or second attempt to land) and I have been obsessed since then. I have the falcon heavy launch date on my calendar and I am organizing a launch party at work.

So thanks to DaFace for keeping this thread updated and spreading the excitement!
Welcome to the CP Space Club! In a few years, we may have enough members to have a get together in a small room.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.