View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 03:28 PM   #9300
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
1. A rough cut is, which has been seen by only my two most trustworthy advisors, and the rest of you are unworthy considering most of you had one foot on Smith's sputtering bandwagon in December.

2. I have two segments that need finishing touches and I'm replacing the music on a third so...you can be patient.

3. I refuse to be overshadowed by that dumb game called the Super Bowl.

REST ASSURED, though, the wait will be worth it, and you will be laughing so hard at the end you will shit in the same pants you shat just minutes before, as if you were ASS11 in the face of a pass rush.

PS - the film is nothing like the trailer

"i need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle"
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.