View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 02:32 PM   #9287
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Stupid thing to say. One of the great things about sports is how it unites people of different backgrounds. You might be black, Hispanic, white from East Coast, West Coast, Brazil, I've seen United Kingdom Chief fans etc. Doesn't matter Chief fans are from all over the world. Players come from all different backgrounds as well but we all want the same thing - the Chiefs to have success.
Im in agreement here. Good post.

I have loved this team since i was a child, and to say that my location has any bearing on that is obtuse.

I live in Patriots territory, so the fact that I stuck with this shit team for the last 20 years should be a good enough testament to my love for the chiefs.
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.