View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 08:42 PM   #9246
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Hey idiot, Mahomes isn't going anywhere and you know this so stop your bluffing.

But basically you just said you are not a Chiefs fan you are a Mahomes fan. Why am I not surprised? And stop acting like you 'leaving' is a big deal. You are one fan. No one cares bro.
That doesnt make any sense. Just because someone saying they are gone if Mahomes is gone doesn't make someone only a Mahomes fan.

I would be done too. And my reasoning would have very little to do with Mahomes, because I'm not considering him a sure thing. I would be done simply because trading Mahomes would mean the team would be investing in Alex Smith... again. Alex Smith, the same used piece of shit the team has made a habit of trading for over and over spanning decades that hasn't amounted to a ****ing thing.

It's insanity. If they decided to go that route after seemingly getting over the PTSD of Blackledge and not only drafting "their guy" but trading up in the first round to get him, I would walk away from the team and most likely the sport. I haven't paid much attention to the sport after another regime went down the same road and I didn't find myself searching aimlessly for something to do on Sunday.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.