View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 05:09 PM   #1476
Kind of a mod

I'm going to go ahead and put SES-16 on the clock for Tuesday. There's still technically a chance that FH could happen first, but I doubt it. You can bet I'll be posting it as soon as we have a time set for FH.

For what it's worth, SES-16 will be a previously-flown booster, but they're (by choice) not going to recover it. It's looking like they're gonna plow through a bunch of old Block 3 boosters and not try to recover them as they make way for Block 5 (the first of which is now out of assembly and will be used on an upcoming mission). This is probably also at least partially due to the fact that the center core of FH has to go somewhere, and it's looking like that's going to happen sooner than later.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.