View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 03:13 PM   #3566
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
You have absolutely no clue. You don't work in the entertainment business on any level, you don't understand box office receipts, you don't understand how this has thrown a wrench into Disney's grand plans for Star Wars and the new Star Wars sections at Disneyland and Disneyworld.

Nothing. Nada. Zero. You're just a guy on the internet that reads fan sites that you agree with and parrot their conclusion(s).

It doesn't matter whether or not *I* personally liked the film. The results are disastrous for Disney.
And along comes Dane with his insults. I'm just a guy that reads fan sites that I agree with? Wut? I've read a ton of sites/posts and listened to vids from both sides, including just about every single one of your posts, because I find the discussion interesting and entertaining. That's the point of discussion site.

If the results are as disastrous to Disney as you claim, then they possibly shouldn't have just left every decision in the movie to Johnson and focus-grouped the shit out of the thing! But they didn't. That's not Johnson's fault. He made the movie he believed in. Disney will do what Disney will do with the result. I doubt they are going to just pull up stakes on the work they've done in Disneyland, and I seriously doubt ticket sales at the park will suffer at all for it. Or maybe they will... I DON'T CLAIM TO KNOW. I'm just a guy who is an expert in MY OWN FREAKIN' OPINION and am trying to engage in polite discussion with other people who want to exchange ideas about a movie that we saw.

Why don't you go to a board that just has all of your expert hollywood buddies on it, as you seem to be the only one here that you deem qualified to speak on the matter?

Please freakin' put me on ignore.
temper11 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitemper11 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitemper11 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitemper11 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitemper11 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitemper11 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitemper11 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitemper11 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitemper11 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitemper11 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitemper11 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote