View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 02:29 AM   #3540
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

Rey Training
She was super sensitive to the force. Jedi Training is how to become a monk. Not how to fight. Didn't bug me.

If anything thus really really bugged me, because the journey to be great shouldn't be attained with the simplicity that Rey achieved it.

The age old term " if it was easy everyone be doing it"

Rey smashed the idea that to be excellent in a craft you have to work hard and earn it. The mystique and regard of being a Jedi is lost on the shortcut that Rian Johnson created with Rey's character arc.

I had to interject on this statement, because as a Martial Artists mind over matter is a major tenet. It's a slap in the face to the audience by conveying that anyone who has the capability will be great without effort.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote