View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 07:54 PM   #3529
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by temper11 View Post
Did you ever need to be someone special or from special lineage to wield the force? There were thousands of jedi before order 66, were they all from special families?

Right... i guess i don't understand how this veers off from the OT except there are no longer jedi around to identify children that can use the force and train them. If there were, it's possible that rey and broom boy would have been discovered. Nowhere that I know of does it say that, without that training, the force sensitive kid/person wouldn't ever be able to wield the force. I always assumed the Jedi training was more how to use the force responsibly and how to resist the pull to the dark side.
Exactly.

How did the Jedi identify what kids to train, anyway? Did they just sense they were special or did the kids first show some "talent?"
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.