Here are my final QB rankings

1. Darnold
2. Rosen
3. Mayfield
4. Jackson
5. Allen
6. Rudolph
7. Shimonek

I don't see much NFL potential with the rest.

Everything after Mayfield is a total project and Mayfield is more Manziel than people care to admit.

Darnold has the most upside, but the team that drafts him needs to figure out why he's got dicks for hands. Rosen is the most polished passer, but I think he's going to struggle with durability.

Jackson and Allen are pure upside guys, but the nod goes to Jackson. More athletic ability and I think he's got more untapped potential because Petrino has no interest in building QBs for the next level.

Allen had better coaching and regressed in even lesser games. Has some real Hack vibes, but still lots of upside.

Rudolph has potential to be a mid-range starter eventually and Mahomes replacement has some real raw untapped potential.

This class is super lacking in 2nd day options.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.