View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 11:21 PM   #3654
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
I know exactly what a shimmy is.

And nothing you googled contradicts what I said.

They can and do cause shimmies.
Whatever,

I didn't Google it for you or myself, I KNOW what I'm talking about.
I went back and added for the OP so he could learn something, it looks like it could be useful to you also.

"The problem with Automotive Technicians is that they are always the best they have ever met."™
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.