Thread: Chiefs 2018 Free Agents
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 03:32 PM   #185
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Honestly, thats my thought as well... but I'm not the draftnik some of you other guys are, was just curious if there was some generational type stud who'd be worth it

That Notre Dame guard sounds like one, but even as bad as I want a new LG, thats not a move I'd make even for him
Nelson will be a top 10 choice, which isn't realistic at all for KC. There are some good options for LG on Friday though.

I think in an ideal world, they could pull the Texans 2nd round pick and later 2nd rounder for Alex.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.