Thread: Money Bitcoin Take?
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 12:59 PM   #1179
Sapere Aude

The coins are starting to cool off. That's normal.

I dumped my TRON position last night and took big profits at $.25 from where I bought in at $.04. I'll get back into TRON once it finds a new support line. If it goes up and I miss the boat, I'm okay with that.

I put all my TRON profits into Verge for now. It's been holding firm at $.16. It didn't get the bounce it deserved from the Wraith launch because they were a day late and they had poor communication. No matter, it works. I expect it to bounce to $.50 at some point. When that happens, I'll have a decision to make.

Verge coin has a lot of enemies. It is a high risk, high reward coin. I could lose big on this play. I could win big too.

Have fun out there.
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.