View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 01:02 PM   #3114
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by temper11 View Post
except this...

If there is one universal truth in the world, it's that people are far more likely to seek out a message board if they have negative comments. As I said in an earlier post, I'm yet to actually meet anyone in real life that didn't like movie (and most loved it). I find that odd, given the vitriol on-line, but then I remembered that typically people aren't nearly as motivated to speak out when they are happy so I'm sure that's where the imbalance lies.
The audience has spoken with its wallet, as well as with reviews. If you don't know anyone who didn't like the movie, you don't know anyone.
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote