View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 12:32 PM   #3113
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Rian Johnson is single-handedly killing the Star Wars franchise.
except this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn View Post
I'm not going to get into all of this but I will say that I thought The Last Jedi was a joy to watch. While far from a perfect film, it is complex and beautiful. The cast is outstanding. And I love how bold the film is.

I was never a committed super-nerd Star Wars fan. I liked the Original Trilogy well enough. As a kid I collected the toys. But The Force Awakens (and Rogue One to a greater degree) have turned me into a bigger SW fan than I've ever been previously.

The Last Jedi excels at all components. It turns everything that makes Star Wars "Star Wars" up to 11.

And I really loved it. I need to see it again. But I think this is a fantastic film, on the balance and I'm super excited for Episode 9.
If there is one universal truth in the world, it's that people are far more likely to seek out a message board if they have negative comments. As I said in an earlier post, I'm yet to actually meet anyone in real life that didn't like movie (and most loved it). I find that odd, given the vitriol on-line, but then I remembered that typically people aren't nearly as motivated to speak out when they are happy so I'm sure that's where the imbalance lies.
temper11 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitemper11 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitemper11 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitemper11 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitemper11 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitemper11 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitemper11 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitemper11 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitemper11 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitemper11 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitemper11 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote