View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 10:09 PM   #743
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
There's not a doubt in my mind that AFH is more favorable than any of those places. They've lost 11 ****ing games in the Self era here. KU was the best team in the country over that period of time, but not THAT much better.
Gotta disagree. And granted it is subjective, but I am about as homer as it gets and I can't sit here and say the AFH factor isn't materially better than Rupp or Cameron for sure. And not all that much better than several others.

Hell look at Morgantown. That place allows a team to play a type of basketball that isn't possible anywhere else. Look at WVU home/away record every year.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.