View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 09:43 AM   #670
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Fact is I was 100% accurate in my assessment of Smith from the start. I have always said he was good enough to win some playoff games but wouldn't carry the team and couldn't win a SB without a stellar defense. I challenge you to find anything I have said to the contrary.

Man was I waaaaay off the mark.

I am sure you have always been spot on with your player predictions. I assure you since you have supported a guy in the past that ended up sucking your opinion on all players is worthless now.
Everyone makes mistakes when it comes to player eval my issue is the people that constantly defend those shitty players despite the over whelming evidence that they suck.

I am sitting here thinking what my reaction would have been if the Chiefs had traded for Jimmy G. I probably would have been incensed and want to go punch Clark\Reid in the face. Could I have been wrong? Sure he looks good now but I am not entirely sold. I would rather draft our own QB though and have felt that way for over a decade. I am tired of other teams retread QB's.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.