View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 08:57 AM   #659
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Holy shit, this thread.

Let me put this simply - if Alex isn't here next year it's because of two things. 1) His trade value has never been higher at any point since his time in KC, and with Mahomes waiting in the wings, that's a good thing. 2) His cap number is just too damned high for a team that needs cap relief, essentially making it a business decision.

People want to make it sound like if the Chiefs move on from him it will be because they either don't like him or don't think he's capable, and neither one of those are the case. This is the way the NFL works in the salary cap era, and this is why everyday fans aren't holding down GM jobs with NFL teams. If we trade/release him, the decision will not come lightly but it will benefit both parties.

And one more thing - we are not Green Bay and Alex is not Brett Favre for crying out loud. Lol
I agree with the almost all of this but they did gave up multiple 1st rd picks for Mahomes for a reason. I think they realized that they have gotten as far as they could with Alex as the QB.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.