View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 08:31 AM   #646
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Yeah I'm sure Dorsey is going to be jumping for joy at the opportunity to trade with the team that unjustifiably fired him. This Browns trade crap is an illusion. He's not going there. I doubt Alex 'I Lead The NFL In Passer Rating' Smith would want to play for a team that went 0-16. He'd probably retire instead.

My money is on Jags, Bills, etc... A team that is a contender that needs help.
The browns have a very good offensive line. 1-2 starters away from being excellent. He could enter next year with saquon Barkley (plus Crowell and Duke Johnson), Josh Gordon, Corey Coleman, and njoku as his receiver/tight end targets. Gregg Williams is a few pieces away from fielding a solid defense. And on both sides, they'd have $118m to drunkenly binge on players.

Don't buy into the 0-16 delusion. That browns team is better than you think. With a million draft picks, 2 top 5 picks, and $118m in cap space, that team could be excellent in a hurry. And Alex would be forever known as the player so good that he turned around a terrible team overnight. Cleveland would build him a statue if he retires 8-8. On top of that, Cleveland can give him a shit load of money and guarantee him the starting job for 2 years. A shitload of money, a chance to be considered a city hero, a better oLine, a chance to retire in 2 years as a winner? That's a really damn good opportunity for him.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.