View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 08:26 AM   #643
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Alex Smith isn't some guy working a 9-5 making 100k a year. He's already rich and has more money than he can spend in a lifetime. An extra 20-million is not going to change his life in any drastic way. Now I cannot speak for him but logically thinking I don't think he is going to want to go to an 0-16 team at this point in his career and with the amount of money he has in the bank.

So I think the posters saying he will go to the Browns are disillusion. Why would the Browns trade for him anyway? They are in rebuild mode. They are going to want to draft a young QB that they can build an offensive scheme for and watch him grow. The only reason some of you are saying the Browns is because you have this illogical hate of Smitty and want him to go to a bad team. Totally stupid.
I can see why the Browns would want to instantly bring in a winning culture... and we have watched Alex do that in Franchise history fashion for the 2-14 laughingstock Chiefs of 2012.

So, I can see the interest from Cleveland.

Will Alex feel the same? because I can tell you for sure... KC is going to keep it classy with Smith.. and they will work a deal much like SF did. They will talk to Smith about where his interests are.. and they will work out an arrangement beneficial to all parties.

That's just the reality of it. The jackass greedy fans in groups here and there won't rub off on Reid and Hunt.

Worse come to worse, Alex will indeed flip the bird to KC and the NFL. Like you alluded to, that 100 million dollar dude is rolling in it and laughing. I'm still thinking he may just retire anyway. He'd be smart to; CTE is not something to play around with.. not for an intelligent 34 yr old millionaire.

Who is doin' it better, Hate Club? lol
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation