View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 05:49 PM   #8465
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Watched every play of his again.

The good
-he identified blitzes almost every time and knew
What to do. He knew to throw to the single covered WR (Robinson), he knew to change the play to a crossing route (Wilson) and he just seemed to understand the defensive alignments and scheme. This was by far his most impressive showing today as he didn’t do this at all in preseason.
-pocket presence was amazing. He just knows when to move around to buy extra time.
-He stayed in the pocket far more than he did in preseason. He didn’t look like his first reaction to pressure was rolling out of the pocket. Loved that.

The bad

-still needs to work on his mechhanics. He’ll get better but he needs to focus on improving those all offseason.
-he still tries too hard to make big plays when he doesn’t have to. The INT was a perfect example. 1st down and he’s trying to force something. It’s okay to throw it away if a play isn’t there.
Also the Harris deep throw on the last drive was his worst play of the game IMO. He just ran around in the pocket and just launched it 50 yards into double coverage and was almost picked off.
Relax my man. 1:30 left in the game and you are at the Denver 43 only needing a FG. No need to go for it all.

Overall I would give him a B. He is an amazing talent and I think he’ll be ready to go next year.
On the int the play WAS there, the wr was wide open, the throw sailed on him. He wasn't forcing it, he was trying to take what the defense was giving him
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.