View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 03:47 PM   #453
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
No idea where you get that, especially after yesterday.

There is literally no upside to keeping Smith next year minus a SB appearance.

That doesn't mean I dont appreciate what Smith has done, but come on, he is already the 2nd best QB on the roster.
Execution all around is probably the worst I’ve seen from this offense since Reid came to town. The struggles on offense are both Smith and the offense as a whole.. The OL has been inconsistent as well. I’m really hoping that Reid, Smith and Co can turn it around and start gelling again, but I don’t see it happening.

At the rate that the offense is currently playing there is no way with their current play that they will have a chance at getting past round 1.
Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Pueblo Chieftan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.