View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 02:36 PM   #11
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
I’ve never been more confident in my belief that there is a large percentage of Chiefs fans that wouldn’t recognize legit QB talent if their life depended on it.

Must be from an entire generation of watching above averageQB play at best, and backup talent starting for the Chiefs at worst, and getting bounced when it counts (both in regular season and post season).

If anyone watched yesterday and didn’t immediately recognize the Grand Canyon sized talent difference at QB compared to the last 30 Year’s of what the Chiefs have trotted out at QB......then I don’t think they’ll ever recognize it.

Just wait until Pat gets a full off season to continue to build on what he’s already done in terms of playbook, etc. and is able to get reps with starters.

90% of Chiefs fans have never seen an elite QB in his prime.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.