View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 01:47 PM   #3
Special Teams ACE!!!

I said going into the game that I wanted to see Mahomes stay in the pocket when he's supposed to, only improvising when shit breaks down. For me, I wanted to see him run the designed play on his dropbacks around 50% of the time.

He definitely did that. And in the 50% of snaps in which he deviated, I'd say all but 2 or 3 were "good" deviations. By that, I mean for example, pushing it deep when a Donk jumped offsides, or breaking out of the pocket on a jailbreak blitz and throwing it away.

He looked pretty damn efficient out there, and you can bet your asses it's only going to get better in the offseason with an ENTIRE several months getting more and more comfortable with the playbook.

He's ready to start next year. Yeah, he'll still make mistakes, but he's ready to learn from those mistakes. He's not going to flounder. He's got the support. He's ready.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.