View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 01:24 PM   #405
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pueblo Chieftan View Post
As stated.. I'm excited for this kid. He’s got the tools, but does he have the smarts?* (see asterisk below), and now seems to have some good pieces around him. I can only imagine the outcome if the Chiefs actually run the ball successfully.. And have an outside receiver who can get open and make a catch. I'm excited. I'm just not ready to call him the next Johnny Unitas.

He has a lot to prove yet as far as I'm concerned.

*Patrick Mahomes on Chiefs' playbook: 'A lot harder than I thought' http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...gn=twitter_atn
Dude. Andy just said yesterday that he did fantastic with the verbiage and plays, as well as making checks at the line of scrimmage and adjusting to what he saw from the defense.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.