View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 12:18 PM   #1048
Born with Bad Habits

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon View Post
So I’m kinda disappointed with the kid games available for the PS4, is there something I’m missing or do I need to go with Nintendo for that? Is the switch the best system to get for a 6 and 8 yr old? Seems quite expensive for what it is when a new PS4 can be had with a game for around $200 and change this Christmas.
Sounds like your kids are at the same ages as mine, and the Switch is the way to go. My son just turned six a couple of months ago, and he’s hooked on Splatoon 2. The ability to go seamlessly from docked to portable is a huge plus, and we’ve used tabletop mode for when they’re playing each other in Mario Kart.

I have to admit, I’m having fun with it too, and I haven’t owned a gaming system since SNES.
RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.RedandGold has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.