View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 07:44 PM   #1047
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
I think I am going to take the PSVR plunge. Anyone have experience with one?
Yes....it's fun...though hooking it up/storing it away is a pain in the rear (tons of extra cords, etc.)

That said, Rush of Blood was a blast, and there seems to be quite an uptick of VR content being released over the past several months (Fallout VR as one example).

If you're into Horror games, it's definitely worth it for the experience, and there are several quality horror VR games.

It's supposedly a tick better with the PS4 Pro (but I havent played a VR game since I got the pro, so no personal experience there).
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.