View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 04:10 PM   #1045
On one quarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Be nice to find a good online coop game as well if you have any suggestions.
I found another great coop game. Heliborne. its amazing. I would describe it as Battlefield:Vietnam minus the first person ground fighting. you 'member how in battlefield games people would spawn camp and take the best vehicles? now everybody gets the chopper. and you get to choose what chopper you want and what role to play. the controls are similar to the Heli's in battlefield games too but it is more forgiving.

I really like this because I can pilot my Huey and manually control the door gunner. and I can upgrade the door gunners so that they fire dual M60s

the other cool thing is this game is CTF and you need troop transports to take over the bases. you can customize soldier types that you are transporting too. you drop off infantry to CTF. you can drop off mortar teams in secluded areas to bombard enemy personnel. and you can drop off MANPAD troops to shoot down enemy choppers with stingers. or you can drop off rpg troops to stop armor and PT boats from advancing

the classes of choppers are scouts (they spot personnel and call in mortar strikes), troop transports, gunships, and gunship/transport hybrids

Heliborne is right up my alley

Last edited by Fishpicker; 12-30-2017 at 04:40 PM..
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.