View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 10:53 AM   #2965
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking View Post
I'd be interested in several story lines introduced in Clone Wars. Death Watch could be really fun, but should probably be a part of the Kenobi trilogy. Witches of Dathomir or anything with Asajj Ventrress really. Her time with the Bobba Fett gang could be good, and judge interest for a sequel that could be the promised Bobba Fett solo movie. A counterpoint story to the Kenobi trilogy exploring Maul's survival and life after their duel would be awesome.
I watched all that and loved it but feel it needs to be concentrated on to make it happen.

I think it would have to go trilogy (and it won't) or it won't.

If that Ren/Ray scene had gone differently and they both agreed to rule the galaxy the war would be over, the original trilogy is complete, and there's no more resistance/1st order.

How huge would that be and how excited would fans be after that?...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.