View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 10:17 AM   #2964
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I've stated that's the only prequel I'd be into.

Again, perhaps I'm in the minority.
I'd be interested in several story lines introduced in Clone Wars. Death Watch could be really fun, but should probably be a part of the Kenobi trilogy. Witches of Dathomir or anything with Asajj Ventrress really. Her time with the Bobba Fett gang could be good, and judge interest for a sequel that could be the promised Bobba Fett solo movie. A counterpoint story to the Kenobi trilogy exploring Maul's survival and life after their duel would be awesome.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.