View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 09:11 PM   #8353
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bob View Post
SNR, I agree with your post for the most part. I don't think I know more than Dorsey or Reid but, I do trust my eyes and gut. I have explained my stance in great detail so no need to rehash everything there.

As for leadership, I see him as a silver spooned rich boy who got everything handed to him on a silver platter throughout most of his life from his millionaire dad. I didn't Dee it on the field.

As for his time in KC, he looked meh in the preseason and everything else in the media is speculation.

Maybe he will prove me wrong? I just don't buy it. Guys like him never make it as QBs.
It'll be interesting to see personality wise if he's more Russell Wilson or Brock Osweiler. Osweiler said all the right things while he was in Denver and just before getting his contract with the Texans. He deserves an emmy for his performance.
TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.