Thread: Food and Drink 50 Beers to Try Before You Die
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 06:53 AM   #3850
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
****ing awesome picture.

You mean regular Glad press and seal, or is that a home brewing term? I've got two bottles left of the BCBS, and would like to try this for the wife and myself to share.
Yeah, I used Glad Press and Seal, mostly because I let it go overnight which is probably unnecessary. I found that those chewable candy cane sticks will completely dissolve into the beer in about 2 hours. So if I were to do it again, I'd drop the candy cane stick into the bottle a couple hours before I planned on drinking it and just use the wine stopper. Honestly though, you could probably just stick the candy cane into the glass with the beer and let it sit for awhile and be fine. Also, I felt that 2 of those chewable candy cane sticks made it a tad too sweet, just 1 would be enough. Not sure about the hard candy canes, but I'm sure those would work similarly. These are the ones I used:

Last edited by KCUnited; 12-28-2017 at 04:03 PM..
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.