View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 12:51 PM   #62
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I'll get excited when Andy announces it
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Unless I hear it from Coach Andy Reid I'm not going get my hopes up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog View Post
Give those mother f**kers a taste of their next 10 years of agony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
There won't be one among the team. Alex has played well enough where a good game from Mahomes wouldn't stir anything. If Alex was struggling I could understand Andy not playing Mahomes. I would imagine the experience is worth it but we shall see.
Exactly !! Makes sense to start MyHomie2 to introduce him to the speed of the NFL game at the starter level. And what better way than to have him face a very good defense that will show him complex multiple looks with a good pass rush.

And wouldn't it be "a hoot" to see MyHomie2 going against Lynch(both 1st rd QB picks) with Patrick lighting up the "No Fly Zone" giving Elway and crew an initial intro NFL QB colonoscopy of which many to receive 2wice a year for the next 10-15yrs. Bend over and brace for impact No Fly Zone !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servant_KC View Post
In gods name why? Why do CP fans continually spout that Bray is some NFL QB or legit prospect?

He’s complete trash. It’s not even debatable.
Oh it is debatable my friend for 2 reasons !!! As some "snowflake CPers" here have said, "he might get hurt"! And the other reason is AR might want to showcase Bray for a potential draft pick or 2.

Very good chance I will score some tickets from a close Bronco friend of mine who is obviously emotionally done with his . But I will only go IF MyHomie starts.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.