View Single Post
Old 12-24-2017, 12:00 AM   #1042

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
Game is already dead again, averaging 500 online aint gonna cut it.

Ubishit
The server beta was a test. How can it be “dead again” if online users jumped during the test? The people who tried it before, and made all the complaints in the video game complaint bible, some people can’t stop believing, came back during the beta test. People who had never tried it, because “ubishit” mantra, tried it to. For free. They didn’t have to buy the game and probably won’t, until the servers actually go into effect.

I don’t play it much anymore, because of the glitchy shit everyone bitches about. But I tried the server test, and noticed the difference. Now, I’m waiting to play it when the dedicated servers finally go into effect, I’ll play more.

I’m probably the only one in the whole world who fits that demographic.....

But go on regurgitating the “it’s too late to redeem the game” BS

😘
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.