View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 05:52 PM   #41
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
if he goes to the jags that would be a scary team. Best defense in the league already with a young squad along with a solid power running game. That team is screaming for an elite game manager. He would have the most value for a team with that kind of setup.
Yeah, if he elects to not retire, the Jags would be the best destination for me. They are like the Chiefs were in 2013, as far as my neutrality, and even likability of them. They seem to have a pretty solid OL.. a bruising young RB that as an LSU fan, am very fond of... and of course, that #1 defense.

Seems Bortles has been doing a pretty good job lately, as he heads into what would be a 19 mil against the cap decision for the Jags. So, I no longer see that FA urgency out of them.

Denver would be hilarious, just for the nasty AFCW battles.. but I really don't think I could ever hope for Bronc wins.

First preference is that he simply retire. Been a long road, and I'm ready to not talk about Alex Smith anymore. Get a SB this year, if the money players show up and play for once.. and then gtfo.
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation