View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 05:39 PM   #37
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmax63 View Post
If #11 continues to do well I could see a reworked contract to get some cap space and him staying here and giving Mahomes more time to grow into and take the starting job away from him. Trading after next year if he doesn't want to be back-up
I dont know..this doesnt really make sense to me...

I think if we are going to trade him, its after this season. If he stays, I think he will play his contract out.

I highly doubt we re-do a longer contract and THEN trade him.....or have him backup mahomes....or wait until some other far off year to hope mahomes is good.
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.