View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 04:43 PM   #28
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Ideally, he'd stay and be our backup as Mahomes tears a jagged flaming trail through the NFL record book. If he leaves, send him to the NFC because I think he's underrated around here.
Exactly this and I'll bet he's here next year unless we're offered a deal that can't be refused. Our best case scenerio REALLY is that Mahomes is eased in next year and we have Alex as a backup but just remember Andy is a huge fan of Alex.

I'm still betting Alex plays next year and Mahomes starts 2019 but Smith signs an extension as a backup.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.