View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 04:54 PM   #8305
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shields68 View Post
Yeah but how much could he have been in love with Smith after trading up to take Mahomes. Surely even with the Chiefs he was looking to replace him and knows of his limitations. Which puts him on par with Viking FA's without costing a pick.

Just think it is funny that this board for last 2 years only talks about how terrible Alex is and yet believe you can get a 1 or 2-2nds for him. If I am the Browns looking hard at Rosen if he does not show enough in workouts I am settling for Bradford/Bridgewater or see if I can pry lose McCarron/Brissett and then Alex for a third and would not go higher.
I do not believe we get a #1 for him at all, and am very skeptical about 2 seconds... but a second, and just about any other pick (4-5) seems reasonable to me
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.