View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 04:07 PM   #8293
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Last I read from Matt Miller, this draft is supposed to be one of the worst in several years. Not quite on 2013 level but he said it wasn't far off.
I can see that but the Dorsey without a 2nd rounder still came out of the 13 draft with Kelce in the third and Fissher in the 1st. With 5 picks in the top 2 rounds he might give up 1 2nd but not 2 for Smith. He would rather have young McCarron who they had a deal everyone said was over priced for a 2nd and 3rd.

He also can easily take either of the 2 Viking QB's who will not cost a pick. Which all assumes he won't take Rosen with the 1 pick and be out of the QB market entirely. Which is what I think they end up doing.
Shields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli