View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 02:53 PM   #8277
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I don't see the Giants getting rid of Eli yet. They will want him for one more year while the rookie learns.

As for Alex, he's going to be a Cleveland Brown. Dorsey has a mountain of draft capital, lots of cap space, Dorsey loves him and he will want to win right away while they develop a QB.

Browns will give up an early 2nd for Smith and that will be just fine.
Just a guess, but I'm thinking the NYG burned their bridge with Manning... we'll see

Smith to the Browns just makes too much sense for a variety of reasons, an early 2nd would be just fine with me, and if Veach is slick enough... maybe get a 4th or even 5th out him as well, like Pesty said
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.