View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 12:30 PM   #1911
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Fair 'nuff.

I'm also presuming a little more growth from Wong and that Molina's 2016 was his 'Indian Summer' so to speak and that he's going to decline even further in '18; back to his '14/'15 levels of being a borderline offensive liability. At that point I don't believe they'd be similarly productive if distinctly different offensive players. I think Wong would simply be superior.

It doesn't really matter - as as been noted, Meathead's going to bat him 5th or 6th either way.
I was pleasantly surprised by Molina’s production last year, but I know that likely we are going to see it crater at some point in the near future. Playing catcher as long as he has is just brutal to the body.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli