View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 12:59 PM   #2178
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
Another thing I absolutely hated about this film was that little volleyball droid (BB-8 ?) being a badass killing machine. Are you ****ing kidding me?! This little shit was able to take out some big guards with ease and did a lot of other stuff that was laughable.

Also , that new character Rose (the asian chick) was terrible. Just a drawn up try hard SJW that Rian Johnson apparently needed to add to the Star Wars universe .

God this film sucked so much. I wanted to vomit in my popcorn at that cheesy ass ending too.
the only reason Rose exists is to throw a wrench into Rey/Finn. Can't have a good space epic without drama.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.